12/16/15

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 12/17


             Only you know what YOU need to do
                  but here are a few suggestions
                  and you can fill in the blanks!


1) Even if I don't send cards, I'll send a card,
     or an email, or make a phone call
     to someone who'd love to hear from me....
   

2)  ______________________________ 


3) I'll make sure my Christmas giving
     includes a generous outreach to those in need -
     key word: generous! 


4)  ______________________________ 


5)  I'll reach out to someone who's alone or lonely
      and invite them to be part of my Christmas:
      I'll do that sooner than later - before it's too late! 


6)  ______________________________ 


7) I'll make plans with someone to go to church 
     on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
     and I'll start making those plans today...


 8)  ______________________________


9) The little drummer boy (Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum!)
      played on his drum for Jesus:
      my gift to the Lord will be _______________
 

10) I'll reconcile with someone (family or friend)
        with whom I've been at odds:
        I'll be the one to take the first step!



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!