10/24/21

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 10/24

Image source

How tenacious the human spirit, Lord,
   and, at the same time,
     how vulnerable and fragile...

How centered my attention, Lord,
   and, at the same time,
      how easily I'm distracted...

How determined my good intentions
   and, at the same time,
      how weak my will and drive...

Give me grace to be strong of heart, Lord,
   focused in all my efforts,
      and resolved in all I say and do...

Deliver me from my weakness, Lord,
   rescue me from my folly
      and redeem me from my faults...

Give me strength to live by your word, Lord,
   direction to follow your path
      and the wisdom to find your truth... 

Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!