4/20/13

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/20




This past week, Lord,
   my fears have led me to ask for your help,
   my grief has drawn me to call on your name,
   the news has helped me see what truly matters...

And now the tide has turned:
   I'm not so much afraid,
   my sorrow's begun to fade
   and I'm tempted once again to value
      what really doesn't matter...

If this past week brought me closer to you, Lord,
   let the good news give me cause
      to ask for your help every day,
      to call on your name in good times and bad
      and to value what's worthy in your sight...
  

(Click here for a collection of posts following the Boston Marathon tragedy.)



HolyFamilyParish
   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!