9/12/07

Time to get ready for - SUNDAY!


Photo by B. Dupont

I'm beginning to prepare my homily for this weekend and I hope YOU are beginning to prepare to hear the Lord's Word!

On the sidebar, click on Sunday and Daily Readings to see the texts for this weekend. Then click on Preparing for Sunday Mass which will take you to the St. Louis University site for liturgy. Scroll down on the menu there to September 16 and read (at least!) Get to Know the Readings.

This week's texts offer some familiar passages - but that may be all the more reason to study them lest they pass you by with an, "Oh, I've heard this one before!"

AND, as always, I'd be grateful for any comments, questions or reflections you might offer as I'm preparing to break open the Word! I'll be preaching at the three Sunday liturgies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!