1/15/09

Spiritual direction: on the journey with God


Image by Starzephyr

I'm pleased to share with you this video on spiritual direction. It's the third of a three part series from a Connecticut cable TV station. I've chosen part III because, well, because a good friend of mine of some 41 years is one of the guests on the program and because his contribution to the conversation is substantive in such an accessible fashion.

Spiritual direction is something in which readers here may have some interest so I'm confident you'll benefit from this video. I believe I can assure you that even those who have no interest in this topic will benefit from what this video communicates... Interested in Parts I and II? Here's a link to the Simsbury station.




-ConcordPastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!