Update: It's not as bad as was predicted and we are GO! for the Faith Festival at 4:30!
Tomorrow (Sunday morning) should be a winner! Snow and ice are predicted just in time for our morning Mass schedule and we'll need to make a decision by 8:00 a.m. on whether or not to cancel a caterer for an afternoon event that begins at 4:30.
I'm thinking that in the M.M.O. I just might hand the month of January back to our Creator!
To those of you in warm, sunny climes: I'm happy for you - really! So just don't rub it in in the combox, ok?