11/12/09

Next Blog

On the Blogger menu bar above you have an option to click on "Next Blog." In the past, this would you bring to another randomly selected blog, on any of a million topics and possibly written in a foreign language. Blogger has changed this feature. Now when you click on "Next Blog" you'll be brought to another randomly selected blog in the general topical area of the blog you were reading and in the same language. So, if you click on "Next Blog" while reading ConcordPastor, you'll be brought to another blog, in English, dealing with religion in some fashion.

Give it a try - but be sure to come back here!

-ConcordPastor

6 comments:

  1. I gave it a try----guess what???It was not in English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that!

    I test-drove it through about 30 blogs and all came up religion related, and in English.

    I checked the Blogger notice again (dated Nov 10) and it did say that they were "rolling this out" through the weekend. Let's be patient and see if they follow through on what they promised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took that out of my blog a couple of years ago because I used my blog as a resource for my students.
    Back then you would hit on some questionable material within 5 to 15 clicks. I couldn't chance that with my students.
    I guess things have changed (for the better).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicked, went to Spanish site which began by talking about a golf club, but it did also include a section on Christmas preparations. My Spanish isn't good enough to translate well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got "Shadowing God" in English.

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this on the day you posted this and it didn't really work- (but I did see the comments and your reply that it may not be "all worked out" yet)-

    I just tried it again and several in a row were all in English and also in some way related to religion...

    thanks- (but I definitely will always come back here no matter how far away I go... )

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!