6/21/10

On texts of homilies...


Image: NCCEC

I received a question, off blog, about the way my homily texts are presented on this page. I may have answered this before but it won't hurt to repeat that response. My inquirer asked why I don't post my homilies in paragraphs.

Here's why:

I almost always preach from a text and I find it easier to preach from a text which is arranged in sense lines. Sense lines are easier to follow and allow me greater freedom from keeping my glued to the text.

When I post my homilies I copy my preaching text directly to my blog draft and thus you see the copy here as I see it when I preach.


Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

1 comment:

  1. I never gave the format any thought. I'm just happy that you post your homilies and now have added the audio! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!