8/15/10

An archive of Monday Morning Offerings



On vacation you sometimes get to do things you've wanted to accomplish for a long time but just haven't got around to. For many folks, that's doing some work around the yard or the house. For me, that's doing some work around this blog!

Sometime last year I realized I had some problems with the archiving of my Monday Morning Offerings. Things were archivally chaotic so I deleted the link on the sidebar to avoid confusing my readers. I figured out what I needed to do to remedy the situation but I also knew it would take some time. Well, vacation is a good time to accomplish some things that have been too long on the To Do List and I'm pleased to report that the job's done.

Now, once again, you can click on the coffee cup on the sidebar, and find a complete listing of Monday Morning Offerings going back to the first one, posted on June 30, 2008.

In addition, I've added a descriptive phrase for each entry in the archive to assist you in locating a prayer with a particular theme - I hope you'll find that helpful.

I think I've worked out all the bugs, but if you have any problems or discover an error, please let me know.

Image source: Soham


Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for doing this-

    (and hopefully this was a relaxing (?) and rewarding and satisfying activity for you on your vacation)

    just now, thanks to your very helpful descriptive phrases, I have found exactly the prayer I need right now...

    very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie: Yes - relaxing and rewarding! I feel like I cleaned out a cluttered garage or finally got rid of all that brush on the edge of the back yard!

    And I'm very glad to hear that those descriptive phrases helped. It didn't occur to me to do it until I saw, as I was doing the work of organizing, just this long list of MMO after MMO!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!