3/23/11

A new telling of the story of the woman at the well

This monologue captures how the woman at the well might speak of her experience of meeting Jesus.

I'm sure that you know the story of the woman at the well but please, take the time to read it again before watching this video.  Refreshing the story in your mind and heart will give you a deeper appreciation of this telling of it.

(And for all of Sunday's readings and commentary on them, check this earlier post.)



WomanWell2011

Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this. The first time I saw it was 2 years ago and I think I saw it on Paul Snatchko's blog - I can't recall.

    This is one of my very favorite Gospels, I truly love this message. Thanks for the reminder of this video. It won't be to everyone's taste, but honestly, the Gospel speaks to us all, as one.

    Fran (at work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read the story of the woman at the well from your link first, before I then watched this video-
    (thank you for suggesting- urging- us to do that)-


    I literally felt shivers go through my body...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very powerful piece made more powerful by pace and style of delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely one of my favorite pieces...I use it whenever I can because it is so powerful. I cried the first few times I watched it! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!