5/10/11

LInk of the Day




It's been a while since I've posted a Link of the Day so I'm pleased to connect you with a new page, Sherborn Pastor. (Gotta love the title!)

Sherborn Pastor is written by Rev. John Hudson, pastor of Pilgrim Church in Sherborn, MA.  Before assuming his current pastorate, John and I enjoyed many years of ministerial fraternity and collaboration when he was pastor at West Concord Union Church, located just across the street from my parish office.

While in Concord, John wrote a weekly column in the local newspaper which, upon his departure, came to be a space shared by faith leaders in town on a rotating basis.  (I've frequently published here my turns at Voices of Faith in the Concord Journal.)

John's a fine writer and I'm pleased to link you to his page.  His most recent post (No Time To Celebrate) shares his reflections following the death of Osama bin Laden.

I'm also adding Sherborn Pastor to my sidebar under Blogs Near and Far.

Welcome to the blogosphere, John!



Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!