7/21/11

Must I give up ALL for the kingdom of heaven? UPDATE



In the previous post Faith raised a very good question in the combox.  I offered a response but after reading Blue Eyed Ennis Phil's comment, I deleted my own!  Phil sent the link to this video which retells the parable in simple fashion -and- makes a good, albeit demanding, response to Faith's question.

Also from Phil...  I've not posted on the recent Cloyne Report on sexual abuse of children by Irish clergy and its coverup.  Phil has two posts (here and here) that will bring you up to date on yet another tragic chapter in this story.  (The full text of the Cloyne Report is available as a PDF through a link here.)

UPDATE: Over at America, Austin Ivereigh has a different take on the Irish prime minister's commentary after the Cloyne Report.  The responses in the combox are equally interesting.



 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks - I'm humbled Austin !
    The Cloyne report and many blogs here are on fire with it all at the moment.
    I will e.mail you a couple !
    Hope you are enjoying the heatwave of a different kind over there !
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!