7/31/11

Prayer on the Feast of St. Ignatius

 The prayer text in the video and the two prayers below are attributed to Saint Ignatius whose feast is celebrated today.         
Anima Christi 
Soul of Christ, sanctify me Body of Christ, save me Water from the side of Christ, wash me Passion of Christ, strengthen me Good Jesus, hear me Within your wounds, shelter me From turning away, keep me From the evil one, protect me At the hour of my death, call me Into your presence, lead me to praise you with all your saints Forever and ever. Amen.      
Prayer for Generosity 
Lord, teach me to be generous. Teach me to serve you as you deserve; to give and not to count the cost, to fight and not to heed the wounds, to toil and not to seek for rest, to labor and not to ask for reward, save that of knowing that I do your will.           Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!