11/25/11

Going on retreat...

I'll be leaving for retreat this Sunday afternoon, November 27, and returning on Saturday afternoon, December 4. I'll be making a directed retreat and I look forward to the silence of this week, hoping that in the silence I'll more readily hear what the Lord is saying to me...

I'll be off my computer, my iPad and my iPhone - and that's a lot for me to let go of! So, aside from a few posts which I've scheduled, this page won't be as busy as it usually is.

I would be very grateful for your support in prayer while I'm on retreat and you can be sure that I will be praying for you, too.



 

 
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

3 comments:

  1. My prayer is that you have a restful, restorative retreat! We look forward to your reflections and insights when you return!
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that giving upon the social connections is hard but it is do-able.
    I pray and hope that they will be replaced by an even better connection to the one source from which all truth and good things flow..
    I will miss your posts greatly,but look forward to even better riches on your return.
    I wish you Godspeed and blessings for a spiritually rich week, and a well deserved rest. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping God opens your eyes to people you've closed your eyes on.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!