4/19/12

Meanwhile, back on the porch...

Photo by CP

Though today isn't the first warm day when I might have sat on my porch, it's the first nice day I was free to do just that.  In fact, I'm sitting there right now, writing this post, and rejoicing that the weather is turning warm and mild in this corner of the vineyard.

I love sitting out here: sometimes just to sit, sometimes to work and sometimes just to be still and know that God is near...

Praise God from whom all porches come!

How about you?  Is there a place, a spot a get-away you're able to enjoy only when the weather turns warmer?  Have you been there yet?  May that time come soon!


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that YOU have this place for you to sit and...
    work or just BE with God...

    I don't have a place like this- yet?

    but-- I realize this may not be really the same thing as you were talking about, but-

    for a long time I did not like when the sun stayed longer in the evening...
    the night was safer to me. the dark.

    but, just recently, I think that may be changing-
    I am not sure about so much, but I feel different and not so much like I need to hide or not be seen--

    I am trying to "go with this", but it is scary-

    but again, I am so glad that you have such a nice place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this later daylight is still "okay" with me-

    thank you and thank you God...

    please help me, continue to be with me- please help me to pray...

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!