4/20/12

Praying 10 minutes today: April 21

Set aside some time for prayer...
find a quiet place... 
take a few deep breaths... 
be still... and know that God is near...

A word to reflect on:  
You, O Lord, are my lamp,
my God who lightens my darkness.
With you I can break through any barrier,
with my God I can scale any wall.
- Psalm 18

When I stumble in my own darkness today
   will I trust the light of God's presence to light my way?
When I'm alone and helpless, stuck,
   unable to budge, to move ahead, to gain ground:
will I pray for, will I rely on, will I trust in God's strength
   to help me along, to see me through, 
      to help me scale the heights before me?
The Lord is my light, my way, my help and my strength;
be still... and know that God is near... today...
      

This is a simpler form of my Lenten series for daily prayer. I'll offer posts like this a couple times a week.  If you find them helpful,  please let me know.  Here are some tips for praying 10 minutes a day...


   

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!