4/24/12

Praying 10 minutes today: April 24

Set aside some time for prayer...
find a quiet place...
take a few deep breaths...
be still... and know that God is near...

A word to reflect on:  
The Lord is my light and my salvation:
whom do I fear?
The Lord is my life's refuge:
of whom should I be afraid?
- Psalm 27

What fears are in my heart today?
Of what, of whom am I afraid?
Do even some small fears loom large in my mind?
In my prayer, I'll bring my fears, large and small, to God...
I'll remember the times when the Lord has been with me
   and seen me through, even when I was most afraid... 
The Lord is my help, my strength and my refuge:
   be still... and know that God is near...  right now...
      

This is a simpler form of my Lenten prayer series.  If you find these daily reminders helpful, please let me know.  And here are some tips for praying 10 minutes a day...


   

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

1 comment:

  1. Love the 10 minutes a day prayer, i read it before I leave for work and it sets the tone for my day.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!