4/24/12

Praying 10 minutes today: April 25

Set aside some time for prayer...
find a quiet place...
take a few deep breaths...
be still... and know that God is near...

A word to reflect on:  
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
I will praise the Lord all my life,
I will sing praise to my God while I live!
- Psalm 146


For what am I grateful today?
Who are the people in my life 
   for whom I thank my God?
(Let me remember them by name 
   and lift them up to the Lord with a thankful heart...)
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Even if this is a difficult day, 
   I'll remember in my prayer some better days
      and the gifts, blessings and people who have come my way
         from the heart and hand of the Lord...
I will praise my God today,
   my God from whom all good gifts come...
Be still...  and know that God is near...  
Praise the Lord... today!


This is a simpler form of my Lenten prayer series.  If you find these daily reminders helpful, please let me know.  And here are some tips for praying 10 minutes a day...


   

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!