Ten Things to remember on Valentine's Day:
1) No one has loved you longer than God
who has loved you since before all time:
God was your first lover...
2) No one's love is closer than God's love,
right by your side 24/7/365:
God is your best friend....
3) No one loves you more faithfully than God
who loves you with no strings attached:
God's love for you will never fail...
4) No one loves you more wisely than God
who knows your confusion and questions:
God's Wisdom is with you to bring peace of mind...
5) No one loves you more mercifully than God
whose second-chances never run out:
God forgives and forgives and never gives up on you...
6) No one loves you more deeply than God
who dwells in your heart of hearts:
God will never abandon you...
7) No one loves you more joyfully than God
who takes pure delight in the person you're made to be:
God loves you even when you do not love yourself...
8) No one loves you more passionately than God
who gave his only Son out for love of you:
How much does God love you? Look to the Cross...
9) No one loves you more graciously than God
who understands you better than anyone else ever could or will:
God "gets" you - and loves you...
10) No one will ever love you more fully than God
for, indeed, God is love:
God is love and those who abide in love, abide in God,
and God in them...
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments