4/13/13

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 4/14



Trust in the Lord and do good
   that you may live secure...
- Psalm 37 


How good it is to trust in you, Lord:
   to put my worries and cares in your hands...

How good it is to trust in my friends, Lord:
   to share with them the fears that keep me down...

How good it is to trust myself, Lord:
   to know that in trusting you and those who love me
      I can grow to trust the person you made me to be...

Give me the faith I need to trust in you, Lord.
Give me the courage I need to be honest with my friends.
Give me the grace I need to trust your presence within me.

Help me to trust in you, Lord, and to do good
   that I might live secure...






   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!