4/11/13

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 4/11



For some time now I've been posting a daily Midday Prayer, usually around 11:00 in the morning. I'm changing the daily posting to an earlier time and renaming the feature, Pause for Prayer.  


(I'll also continue to post a weekly Monday Morning Offering and Praying 10 Minutes Today on Wednesdays and Fridays.)

Here's the first edition of Pause for Prayer:
At long last, Lord,
the windows in my house have opened
for the homecoming of fresh air and sunlight!
They've moved back in like old friends:
finding their favorite chairs,
catching up on what's been happening
and telling me of Easter's grace
and springtime's promise...
Lord, open the windows of my soul,
and with your light's warmth
and your Spirit's breeze,
make yourself to home...
Refresh my wintered self
and visit deep within my heart
in a springtime of your peace...



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!