6/10/13

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/11



My heart and soul
   and my arms and pockets are filled
      with the people I pray for, Lord...

You know who they are and you know what they need 
   and you don't need me 
      to tell you their names...

But there's something sacred
   in saying aloud the names of those 
      who've asked for my prayers...

There's something holy 
   in whispering to you
      what they once whispered to me...

And there's something graced
   in simply remembering
      the quiet prayer in their eyes...

My heart and soul
   and my arms and pockets are filled
      with the people I pray for...

Hear every name I speak and whisper
   and every silent prayer that echoes 
      in my heart seeking yours, O Lord...
  
     



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

1 comment:

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!