9/2/13

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 9/3

Image source

Audio for today's Pause for Prayer...


When I look in a mirror,
   I see but a reflection, a likeness,

      of who I truly am...

I'm not always happy 
   with what I see:
      and sometimes I don't even want to look...

But when you look into my soul, Lord,
   you see all of me, the whole of who I am -

      and you love me nonetheless...

I don't understand this, Lord,
   (how much you care for me)
      and sometimes I struggle to believe it...

When you look into my heart today, Lord,
   forgive, heal, mend, restore and brighten
      the broken, shaded image of your beauty

         hidden deep inside me,
   and help me see the person you see...

Amen.


Image source


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!