11/7/13

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 11/8

Image source

Audio for today's Pause for Prayer


Every once in a while it's good to clean out your backpack, 
your purse, your brief case, your computer bag: 
   we all carry around a lot of junk we don't need, 
   extra weight that holds us down and complicates our lives...

Let's pray...

Help me sort through my heart today, Lord, 
   and do a little fall cleaning...

Help me know the good stuff from the junk,
   the real from the fake, the truth from the lie...

Help me throw out anything I don't need, 
   what doesn't belong and does me no good...

Help me let go what what keeps me down
   and burdens me with worry and with fear...

Help me give up all that keeps my heart from yours,
   to clear a space for grace to make a home...
  
Help me with my fall cleaning, Lord:
   give me a lighter heart today...



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!