11/5/13

Pause for Prayer: WEDNESDAY 11/6

Under the Shadow of the Almighty by Mark Lawrence

This setting of Psalm 91 is a favorite when I'm facing trouble - and even when I'm not!  On any day the image of living in the shadow of God, in the care of his angels, is one that brings comfort and peace...




Psalm 91: Be With Me, Lord
- Marty Haugen

Be with me, Lord, when I am in trouble,
be with me, Lord, I pray.

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord most high,
who abide in the shadow of our God,
say to the Lord, "My refuge and fortress,
the God in whom I trust!"

No evil shall befall you, no pain come near,
for his angels stand close by your side,
guarding you always and bearing you gently,
watching over your life.

Those who cling to the Lord live secure in his love,
lifted high those who trust in his name.
Call on the Lord, he will never forsake you,
he will bring you salvation and joy.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!