1/18/14

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 1/19



Audio for today's Pause for Prayer

 
Slow me down, Lord, close my eyes
   and open my heart to your presence...

You're here with me now, Lord, right now,
   waiting to spend time with me, 

   waiting to hear me out,
   waiting to whisper a word of peace...


You're here with me now, right now,
   waiting to strengthen me,
   waiting to encourage me,
   waiting to console me...

You're here with me now, right now,
   waiting to calm me down,
   waiting to lift me up,
   waiting to help me get through this day...

You're here with me now, right now,
   waiting to hold me,
   waiting to guide me,
   waiting to lead me...

You're here with me now, right now:
   help me be present to you, Lord,
   and hear my prayer, right now...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this encouraging truth beautifully expressed. I wish I believed this every day, but at least I believe it today, right now. eric m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind word, Eric M - and remember: one day at a time...

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!