2/8/14

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 2/8



While praying one day, a woman asked,
Who are you, God?
God answered,
I AM.

But, Who is I AM? she asked.
God replied,
I am Love, I am Peace, I am Grace, 
I am Joy, I am Mercy,
I am Strength,  I am Shelter, I am Power,
I am Creator, 
I am Comforter,
I am the Light of the world,
I am the Good Shepherd, 
I am the Bread of Life,
I am the Beginning and the End,
I am the Way, the Truth and the Light.

With tears in her eyes 
she looked toward heaven and said,
Now I understand...  but who am I?

And tenderly, God wiped the tears from her eyes
and whispered,
You are mine!


(Thanks to my friend MH who shared a version of this on FaceBook)


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!