4/30/14

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 5/1

Image: TSCNYC

Lord,
When I can't see where you are,
remind me how you never lose sight of me...

When I strain to listen but just can't hear you,
remind me how you never miss a word I pray...

When I'm alone and feel abandoned,
remind me how you hold me in the palm of your hand...

When I just can't seem to find you
remind me how you seek me out, night and day...

When I find it hard to trust in you,
remind me how you never give up on me...

When I can't forgive myself
remind me how your mercy is forever...

When I don't know where to turn,
remind me how you guide and watch my every step...

And when I can't...  (well, whatever!)
remind me that you can, you do and always will
love and care for me...

Amen.






     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!