5/27/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/27

Image source

Come breathe on me
and fill my sails with wind
to take me far beyond
where I have power or will to go...

Come breathe on me
and give me voice to say,
with clarity and truth,
the words I need to speak out loud...

Come breathe on me
and sweep my soul of fear
to welcome in with joy
whatever comes my way today...

Come breathe on me
and season me to bear
the burdens that are mine
and others' cares and woes as well...

Come breathe on me,
and fill my sails with hope
to cross the troubled seas
that my life's journey may encounter...

Come breathe on me, O God,
come breathe on me your word,
your joy, your strength, your hope:
come breathe on me 'til I am filled with you...


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to pray this every day until Pentecost.
    Thanks for doing this blog. I have recommended it many times!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!