6/2/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/3

Image source

Give me courage to do the right thing, Lord,
and wisdom to know when it's time to sit still...

Give me good and truthful words to speak
and wisdom to know when to keep my mouth shut...

Give me patience to bear all my neighbor's faults
and wisdom to see and admit my own...

Give me grace to forgive what others have done
and wisdom to seek the pardon I need...

Give me heart to respond to my neighbor's want
and wisdom to welcome help offered to me...

Give me vision to see you wherever I turn
and wisdom to reverence your presence, so near...

Give my soul the deep peace only you, Lord, can give
and wisdom to praise you for all your good gifts...

Amen.





     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!