7/13/14

Paper - not Kindle...




I'm taking a few books along with me on vacation, listed here in no particular order.   I'm not a voracious reader so I don't expect to make it through all four volumes over the next several weeks - but I do hope to dip into each of them.  Expect no reviews or book reports when I return but I will let you know which of these texts might be worth your time and attention.


Aimless Love: new and selected poems
by Billy Collins


Jesus: a pilgrimage
by James Martin


My Bright Abyss: meditation of a modern believer
by Christian Wiman


Help, Thanks, Wow: the three essential prayers
by Anne Lamott



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little more than half way through Jesus: A Pilgrmage. Great read!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!