11/27/14

A note from A Concord Pastor



Today I thank God for the simple tools I have for doing his work online: wonder, witness, words, wit and wisdom - roughly in that order!

Today I thank God for you, my readers: you're such an important part of a ministry that brings me more joy and peace than you can imagine.

For your reading, commenting, liking, linking, tweeting, forwarding and sharing my posts -  I thank God for each of you!

May God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving day!



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

5 comments:

  1. Fr. Austin,

    I hope you realize the impact your website has on many people. Thank you for all you do and have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a special thanks for your meaningful posts.
    Blessings galore

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for you and your gifts that you share with others. I find faith, courage, love and hope in your posts. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is a place of solace and prayer. Thank you. Pope Francis would be proud of you - no gossip found here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for maintaining this site. It's the first place I visit every morning. More than often the prayer is exactly what I need to reflect on for the day ahead. Wishing you blessings for the Advent and Christmas seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!