11/3/14

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 11/4



Lord, I'm grateful for the people who support me in their patience
with my odd, annoying ways...

I'm grateful for the people who graciously bear with me
when I'm cranky, tired and grouchy...

I'm grateful for the people who cover and fill in for me
when I've got too much to do...

I'm grateful for the people who've got my back
without my even knowing...

I'm grateful for the people who sustain and keep me going
when I'm powerless and weak...

I'm grateful for the people I work with every day
and who make my work my joy...

I'm grateful for the people who may not even know
what a gift they are to me...

I'm grateful for the people who keep the world on track,
out of sight, behind the scenes...

I'm grateful for the people without whom I'd be lost
and who I often taken for granted...

I'm grateful for the people who pray for me
and hold me in their heart...

I'm grateful, Lord, to you: my rock, my strength, my hope,
my shelter and my shield...

I'm grateful for the untold ways you help me through each day
and get me through the night...

I'm grateful for your mercy, for your endless second chances
to start and try again...

For all the help that's mine from you and others in my life:
Lord, I give you thanks and praise!


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments


1 comment:

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!