12/29/14

Handel's Messiah: in an unexpcted key


Purists may cringe at this - and about such things I tend to be a purist. Still, this arrangement of Handel's And the Glory of the Lord from Messiah drew me in completely.

This is Sandi Patty with the New Young Messiah Christmas Tour.

Give it a chance and stretch your musical imagination a bit.  I'd be interested to know your response to this.  The widget following the video includes more selections from the same presentation.




Young Messiah by austin fleming on Grooveshark


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

1 comment:

  1. Don't think it's my cup of tea. I will stick with th original.

    Happy New Year, Father Fleming!

    Peace and blessings,

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!