3/19/15

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 3/20

Photo by Joel Simon
On Friday, March 20, there will be a total eclipse of the sun, visible in the Faroe Islands and Svalbard (Norway)


Lord,
let nothing eclipse the brightness
of your presence in my life...

Let nothing occlude the radiance
of your splendor in my heart...

Let nothing o'ershadow the grace
of your mercy in my soul...

Let nothing obscure your truth
shining bright upon my thoughts...

But rather, Lord, I pray
you shine, flash, dazzle, glow
and burn away what keeps me
from the warmth of your embrace,
the glory of your splendor,
the light of your pure wisdom
and your mercy's healing rays...

Lord,
let your face shine upon me...





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!