4/10/15

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/11

Image source

Sometimes I'm lost in these dense woods,
a forest dark and tangled
and I don't know which way's out...

Sometimes the path is overgrown,
so much that I can't find it
and my footing isn't sure...

Sometimes the forest frightens
and I want someone to hold my hand
and walk me to a clearing...

Sometimes the aching in my bones
gives echo to my soul's distress,
my longing for some company...

Sometimes I worry, wondering if
I'll find the light, the way, the path
to take me from this wilderness...

So, come into my forest, Lord, and gently
grasp my hand and guide my steps
to lead me out into your peace...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!