4/9/15

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 4/9

Holy Family Easter Vigil Fire: Photo by DupontMediaWorld

There were times in Holy Week, Lord,
when my faith burned as bright and as strong
as the new fire blessed at the Easter Vigil...

Lighting a taper from the Paschal Candle: Photo by DupontMediaWorld

And there were times when I knew
your light alone was the source
of all light in my life...

Sharing the Light of Christ: Photo by DupontMediaWorld   

And times when sharing your light
seemed the greatest possible joy...

Holding the Light of Christ: Photo by DupontMediaWorld

And there were times when I saw
your light aglow
in the lives of all those around me...

Photo by DupontMediaWorld

Keep the light of Easter bright in my heart, Lord... 
Keep the light of your truth burning within me...
Keep the joy of your light ever before me...
Keep the light of your wisdom alive in my parish...
You are the light of the world, O Lord,
   a light no darkness can extinguish...

Amen.




     

Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!