4/20/15

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY

Sunrise photo by Bob Bowers

God to enfold me,
God to surround me,
God in my speaking,
God in my thinking,
God in my choosing, 
God in my doing,
God in my being,
God in my sleeping,
God in my dreaming,
God in my waking,
God in my watching,
God in my waiting, God in my caring,
God in my hoping,
God in my life,
God in my lips,
God in my soul,
God in my heart.

Dwell in me, Lord,
and in all I do today:
in every breath,

in every step I take...

Remain in me, Lord:
let no step I take

lead me from away 
or draw me from your path...

Live in me, Lord, 

make your home in my heart,
deep in my soul, with the peace
only you can give...


- A variation on a Celtic Prayer




 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!