6/12/15

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 6/13



Tell me one thing, Lord,
   you'd have me do today...

Tell me one word, Lord,
   you'd have me speak today...

Tell me one person, Lord,
   you'd have me forgive today...

Tell me one burden, Lord,
   you'd have me lay down today...

Tell me one change, Lord,
   you'd have me make today...

Tell me one time, Lord,
   you'd have me pray today...

Tell me, Lord, that I might
   do and speak
      what you ask of me,
   forgive as freely
      as you forgive me,
   change in the ways
      you'd have me grow,
   and come to you
      for your grace and help...

Just tell me one thing, Lord
   -- or maybe even a few, today...

Amen.
   


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!