6/19/15

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 6/20

Image source

I know where I need to go today,
   when I need to be there,
      and how I'm going to get there...

I've got a pretty good idea
   of when I'm going to eat,
      and what, and where...

 I have a list of errands to run,
   things to do
      and stuff I need to shop for...

I know the calls I have to make,
   the emails I must send
      and the texts I'll need to answer...

So, help me decide now, Lord,
   when I'm going to stop, today,
      and speak to you in prayer...

You know...
   maybe right now is just the time...

So, here's what's on my mind,  Lord,
   in my thoughts and on my heart...


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!