6/28/15

Prayer on a rainy day (like today!)

Image by Emma Olsen

Rain, rain...

Lord Jesus,
let your healing soak me
like the rain:
let your mercy be a downpour,
your reign a springtime shower...

Soak me, drench me,
all but drown me!

Leave me dripping
with moist anointings
of your touch:
my toes and every inch of me
cleansed, refreshed and purified...

Lift my face to rejoice
in the rain of your love:
let me drink it in
and drink it down,
deeply...

Give me the thirst
that only you can quench
and lead me
to a river of your blessings...

Rain, rain,
rain of my Savior:
come today
and never go away...






     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late on commenting on this post, but I wanted to let you know I think the photo of this little boy is adorable!

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!