- Lord, help me let go my grown-up pretensions
- and be as a child before you today...
- In my mumbling and babbling, hear my heart's simple prayer
- and answer me, Lord, with your wisdom...
- With the milk of your grace, in your arms' warm embrace,
- give me comfort in worry and fear...
- When the world seems too big and my troubles too great,
- be my shelter, safe harbor and peace...
- Day by day, help me grow, but never forget:
- I'm your child today and forever...
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments