10/31/15

Pause for Prayer: 11/1



On this All Saints Day, I thank you, Lord,
for all the saints I've known
in my own life...

I praise and thank you
for those who loved me...

for those who raised me...
for those who first told me of Jesus...
for those who taught me so many things...

for those who forgave me...
for those who protected me...
for those whose patience blessed me...

for those who touched my soul...

for those who healed my heart...
for all who sacrificed for me...
for those who gave me my best memories...
for those who kept my secrets...

for those who gave me courage...

for those who shared their hope...
for those who nurtured my gifts and talents...
for those who gave me a second chance...
for those who gave me faith...
for those who encouraged and guided me...
for those who were my rock...

for those who comforted me...

for those who challenged me...

for those who shaped the person I've become...
for those who (fill in the blank)...
For all these saints in my life, Lord,
I thank you and I praise you....

Help me, Lord, be a saint like this
in the lives of those around me...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!