10/23/15

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 10/24

Image source

Lord,
no one knows better than you
all my faults and my flaws,
my weak spots and sins...

And no one knows better than you
how often I fail, day after day,
in just the same ways...

No one knows better than you, Lord,
how often I promise
to turn things around and make a new start...

And no one knows better than you
how foolish I am to think or to hope
I can change on my own...

No one knows better than you, Lord,
my need for your help
to find a new path and walk by your side…

And no one knows better than you,
how often you offer the grace I need
for a real change of heart...

No one knows better than you
who I am, how I fail,
and just what I need to grow in your love…

And no one knows better than you
how today I might sin
and stand in need of your mercy again…

So open me, Lord, I pray today,
with the gift of your pardon and peace
- and give me a change of heart...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!