10/10/15

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 10/11

Photo by Bob Bowers

You are Lord of the rising sun,
of each day's breaking glory
and of every new beginning...

You are Lord of this new day,
of what it holds
and all its promise...

You are Lord of this new week
and of the rising and the setting of the sun
each day and night...

Be Lord of all my mornings
and may every day's beginning
hold the promise of your peace...

Be the Lord of every sunset,
keeping careful watch o'er me
throughout the night...

Be the Lord of this new week
and let your glory break upon me,
a light upon my path...

Be my God,
on this the Lord's Day
and on every day ahead...

Be my sun, my light,
my peace and joy
this holy Sabbath day...

Amen.





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!