4/8/16

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/9

image source

What's going to run my day, Lord?

Will it be fear?
fantasy?
my schedule?
the past?
anxiety?
boredom?
anger?
others' expectations?
pleasure?
grief?
my job?
self-doubt?
laziness?
loneliness?
shame?
grudges?
resentments?

I've got a lot of bosses, Lord, and just as many masters:
   free me from serving any
      who keep me from serving you;
   free me from serving any
      who fail to bring me peace;
   free me from serving any who don't make me whole,
      make me honest, make me healthy and make me more and more
          the person you love and created me to be...

Be the boss of my life today, Lord,
   and the master of my heart's desires...

 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!