5/13/16

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 5/14



Come, Holy Spirit,
and with the fire of your love
draw me, pull me, lead me 

from the dark of my doubts and fears
into the light of your healing rays...

When I'm frozen in fear
warm me with the fire of your presence
and give me the strength 

to get up, to move, to take a first step
and to go wherever you lead me...

When I'm tempted to run to the shadows, 
to hide from your wisdom and truth,
give me courage to face what I must see
to do what I must do
and to trust that you're on my side...

Come, Holy Spirit,
fill me with your grace
and kindle the fire of your love in my soul...

Come, Holy Spirit, and create in me 
a clean and faithful, trusting heart...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!