5/28/16

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 5/29 UPDATE

Image source

UPDATE: I originally posted this with both widgets playing One Bread, One Body.  That is now corrected!

For today's Pause for Prayer I offer you two songs.  The first, Supper of the Lord, is one of my favorites and we'll be singing it at Communion in my parish this weekend.  The second, One Bread, One Body, is a familiar standard and will likely be sung in many parishes this weekend.  Choose one or listen to both... sit back, relax and pray.... let the music wash over you...

Supper of the Lord



One Bread, One Body







 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

2 comments:

  1. The two songs uploaded are the same. I would like to hear Supper of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila! I've now corrected the problem.

      Delete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!