5/7/16

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 5/8

Image source

Imagine, Lord, if for just a day,
my eyes would open fully
to help me see more clearly
through my worries, fears and troubles...

Imagine, Lord, that I might see
how close you are beside me,
how your strong arm supports me,
how ready you are to listen to me,
how wisely you counsel and guide me,
how gentle is your care for me,
how quickly you forgive me,
how your touch is ever healing me,
how many are your blessings
and how much you truly love me...

Of course,
you don't need to imagine this, Lord,
for this is how you are with me
this is how you're there for me
every day, every night, without fail...

So, Lord, just for today,
open my eyes wide
to help me see more clearly
through my worries, fears and troubles
just how much you truly love me...

Amen.






   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!