7/21/16

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 7/22

Image source

-->
I trust in you, Lord, in you above all…

I trust in your presence when I’m alone…
I trust you to find me when I’ve gone missing…
I trust in your wisdom when I am foolish…
I trust you’re still with me when others have left…
I trust in your comfort when I am distressed…
I trust your compassion when I am grieving…
I trust in your strength when I am weak…
I trust you’ll calm me when I am afraid…
I trust in your mercy when I’ve done harm…
I trust in your Spirit when I’m down and out…
I trust you still love when I hate myself…
I trust in you, Lord, when I’m helpless and hopeless,
   I trust you to show me the way…

I trust in you, Lord, in you above all…

Amen.




 

   
  Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!